Saturday, February 26, 2011

Denmark Diet | Day 5

unicorn asked:

"Omg I would love to try a diet like this but my sister hates the smell of boiled egg and my father wouldn't be happy with me going on an actual diet. Could you recommend anything to do with food, I think I already have excersise down I lost half a stone ~"

first, thank you for commenting :) it's awesome that you have exercising down (unlike me ;A;). but i don't really know how i can answer this question because i haven't tried that many diets either.
normally, i like to go on korean websites for different types of diets because i'm (obviously) korean and the types of food i eat are...indeed korean. i found information about the Denmark Diet in this korean website called m2slim (and it can be translated through google here). they talk about apple diet, kimchi diet, banana diet, milk diet, seaweed diet, sweet potato diet, water diet, brown rice diet, watermelon diet, tofu diet, atkins diet...etc. personally, i think in the future, i would try the apple diet and the tofu diet. the brown rice diet should totally be long-term for all asians...
anyways. hopefully that was helpful. if you have any more questions feel free to ask me. i know the translations suck, so i'll be happy to translate them for anyone who wants them :D just ask me~
-

so i had fruit (other than grapefruit) for the first time in a while, and omfg it was so freaking sweet. and i mean this both in a good way and a bad way. at first i was super excited because it tasted heavenly (i had an apple & a banana) but after a while, it was too sweet it made my mouth feel heavy.

but again, another successful day... today it was especially hard because it was saturday, which means internship training day. meaning, 4 hours of sitting and listening to guest speakers. meaning, having breaks before and after the speakers. meaning rest breaks. meaning food. meaning crackers, muffins, juice, chocolate, nachos, salsa. faaaaak ;A;

nonetheless, it wasn't that bad.....................but. i can't believe i only completed day 5. it feels so much longer...

some things i'm noticing. i don't know if it was my bad eating habits prior to starting the diet, but i feel lighter and more awake. i used to think that i had a sleeping disorder (over sleepiness) but now i'm thinking that was all due to my horrible eating habits. i stepped on the scale last night, and i was 1kg (or 2lbs) lower. but that's hardly anything, and it doesn't really say much.

1 comment: